MBRP 3" dual in dual out Muffler Replacement Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I bought my truck in November 2018 with the MBRP Street Series dual in/dual out full exhaust with resonators. Well today, I started noticing my exhaust was annoyingly louder in the cab. Crawled under there, and sure enough one of the 3" pipes pulled out of one of the rear muffler outlets....:oops:......it's time for a new muffler......kind of annoyed as I thought it would last longer than 3 years...oh well. So, any suggestions for a replacement. I'm thinking maybe Magnaflow, or something relatively tame, with internal bypassing(screens between pipes) like the MBRP currently has inside it. Has similar effect to an H-pipe from what I understand.

Any suggestions? Not really wanting it loud. I'd like to keep it less restrictive than OEM, yet much quieter than a Race series exhaust....

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news, MBRP stands behind their products and customer service is great! I reached out to them and they are having a new muffler sent out to me under their Lifetime Warranty!

Thanks MBRP!

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!

Great news that MBRP stands behind their products.

Am considering an MBRP Resonator Delete X-Pipe for my '19 Raptor but had never known anyone who had dealt with them.

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!

Great news that MBRP stands behind their products.

Am considering an MBRP Resonator Delete X-Pipe for my '19 Raptor but had never known anyone who had dealt with them.
Yep, I had sent a chat message the other night(late), but decided to call them separately the next morning. I got a REAL person on the line and Jody in Warranty was very helpful. Later that day, someone responded via email to my chat message. I received confirmation the next morning with the Work Order to confirm my address. It'll be sent FedEx within 24 hrs, after it's manufactured in 1-2 weeks.