MB TKO - Should I go 18" or 20"??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I know for sure I'm going with the MB TKO wheels in black, but can't decide if I want to go with 18" or 20"... I've seen Raptor Retrofit's in 18", but curious if anyone has pictures with 20" wheels?

Do 20's ride that much worse than the 18's? Other than the looks, that's my major concern.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still say 18's but its up to u. If u plan to ever Offroad I would def stay away from 20's. Not saying its not doable but not a good idea...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I have no plans to go much offroad, if I do it wouldn't be anything serious. I'm pushing for 18's too, but would love to see the TKO in a 20 for kicks before I buy them.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With 18's you'll have more sidewall so it will ride better. Also a good chunk of change cheaper plus more tire optiins

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Well, honestly I don't mind getting made fun of if I went with 20's... Looking through the wheel and tire thread a couple times, there is actually quite a few people with 20's...more than I expected.

Anyone else have the TKO's that'd like to share some pictures? 18's or 20's is good, like to see more pictures!