Mazzini Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bronsonf

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this brand before? I need new tires on my 2011 Raptor and was quoted $160 per tire. The tire shop offered it first saying that it is a good private tire company. He also said we could do BFG KO2's for $309 a tire or Falken Wildpeaks for $250 a tire if I wanted. I'm leaning towards the Falken tires.

D

Deleted member 12951

Tirerack has the KO2's for $245 and if you buy 4, get a $70 MasterCard, bringing the total to $227.50 each. Now you can pick them up and save on shipping if you are near one of their distribution centers, otherwise around $38 shipping per tire. Still brings it to $265 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The full name of the company "Mazxini Giant Saver Tires" makes for the snap judment STAY AWAY. I could be totally wrong, but given the options above why risk it?

OP
OP
B

bronsonf

Reaction score
The full name of the company "Mazxini Giant Saver Tires" makes for the snap judment STAY AWAY. I could be totally wrong, but given the options above why risk it?

That was my initial reaction. I thought I'd ask to see if anyone had any experience with the company. If they were good tires then everyone on the forum could save $400 or so every time they needed new tires. I'm not willing to be the one to take the risk though.