May Be Joining The Raptor Crowd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TipsEZ

Reaction score
A few years ago I was looking at either a Raptor or a 4 Door Wrangler. I bought the Wrangler because I lived in AZ, worked 14 days a month, and had tons of time and terrain to wheel. Fast forward and I now live in Ohio, where it's nothing but off-road parks, or places that I'd prefer not drag my Jeep through. I don't mind pen stripes but dents I'm not too keen on.

Any whos. I decided to find you guys to learn a little bit about the Raptors and keep an eye out for someone that was looking to go the opposite direction of me. I have this master plan in mind where I trade my Jeep for a Raptor and my bike for a dedicated rock rig, then... whammo! I'm a happy guy.

I look forward to learning from everyone on here, and perhaps being able to join the ranks as an owner one day. It looks like you all have a pretty good Prospective Owner area so I'll start reading on there. Maybe I'll find someone who wants to trade me. :)

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Merry Christmas....

Check out the Raptors for sale section now, killer trucks for bottom dollar.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello!

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Welcome to the site. I think of them as too different off-road vehicles. Jeep's to me are more for that rock crawling and slower stuff and the raptor not being the best crawler due to the wheelbase even though having the Super Cab (SCAB) is better for that. The raptor is more focused on higher speed off-roading even though it does great with the slow stuff too.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you spend any amount of time on here you'll have a Raptor in the driveway before you know what happened.