May 30th squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Truck came up on Fords build tracker as well as the order track app.

The only thing deleted on my window sticker was Auto Start/Stop

Does that mean that applique, blue cruise and other options are still included?
Invoice date 5/17/22
Blend Date 5/26/22

"There are currently 406 similar vehicles in the same status being tracked using Ordertrack"

OP
OP
CP312

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just tried using the ford tracker and it just send me back to the page to enter order number and vin. Not sure what’s wrong with it. Ordertrack still seems to be working

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just tried using the ford tracker and it just send me back to the page to enter order number and vin. Not sure what’s wrong with it. Ordertrack still seems to be working
Their website sucks. It's just glitchy. Mine did the same then a few minutes later it worked

Will window sticker denote all deletions?

OP
OP
CP312

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their website sucks. It's just glitchy. Mine did the same then a few minutes later it worked

Will window sticker denote all deletions?
Mine still shows everything as ordered. No mention of the appliqué and the start/stop delete is still on it.

Matt72

Reaction score
I had a 05-09-22 build week and got an e-mail on 05-06-22 thats said in production which says it could take a few days. Fast forward to today which is 17 days later and still says "in production". I have the window sticker which showed the almost 4k price increase from my original build sheet in January. Luckily my dealer will honor the build price. I have OW 800a package, convenience package, spray in liner and auto start stop delete. Just wondering how long it would show in production. My Bronco was in production for about 5 days and then changed to built. I was told in an e-mail from Ford that all parts are secured for a vehicle when you get a vin to prevent Raptors from sitting in a parking lot for months as some have experienced. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a "shipped" status. Good luck everyone!