May 30th squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tazercat

Reaction score
Ford Tracker website doesn't have my window sticker yet, but I just now checked ordertrack.app and my window sticker is there.
Same here. I just saw my window sticker for the first time on ordertrack.app. I didn't see anything about tailgate applique delete so I assume I'm getting it. Only issue in question now is what the interior will look like with the modified 801A which I think I can live with. Now I guess I sit back, wait some more and hope that Ford can get it built and shipped.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CP312

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I randomly looked at my ordertrack.app just now after looking at it earlier. It earlier had no shipping info. It is now ASN which is a pretty shipment notice which is designated to a vehicle about to go into production or so it says. I’m scheduled for production Monday so that feels like a good sign.

Tazercat

Reaction score
Window sticker says blend date 5/27, ordertrack says 5/26. Either way, hope they stick!
Again I seem to be the same as many.. ordertrack says 5/26 sticker says 5/27 so I will stay cautiously optimistic and hopeful that we all have good luck. I'm also thankful my truck won't see the inside of a rail car.

Talont101

Reaction score
Got my window sticker today also. Blend date of 5/27. They added the pro power 2kw for some reason but I can deal with that. Also front license plate bracket which I don't need since I live in Florida, as long as the dealer installs I can just not have it out on. Also number 48/340 built that day

Ambassador

Reaction score
Got my window sticker today also. Blend date of 5/27. They added the pro power 2kw for some reason but I can deal with that. Also front license plate bracket which I don't need since I live in Florida, as long as the dealer installs I can just not have it out on. Also number 48/340 built that day
I am 36/340, Blend date 5/27