May 30th squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can switch to CF anytime before production and keep price protection. Whether your dealer honors it is a another story. I did last week and my dealer was playing dumb fck and said he couldn't find the april 850 price protection only the 3300.
So the standard applique is gone. Our options are
1. Bare tailgate
2. Bronze decal applique?
3. Switch it to full carbon fiber applique but run the risk of price increase ?

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Referring to downgrading your 801a interior to an 800a due to supply constraints unless u got CF.
I have 801A + CF package in my original build sheet from Jan 2022. My build date, per ford per, is 5/23 I want my truck to have the applique

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
So the standard applique is gone. Our options are
1. Bare tailgate
2. Bronze decal applique?
3. Switch it to full carbon fiber applique but run the risk of price increase ?
For the tailgate, it's either the regular FORD applique or bare, but not really an option, seems like they are just not putting it on some without a choice based on what I read.
The "bronze" applique refers to the door/dash applique that you will automatically get if you didn't get the carbon fiber package from what I understand.

OP
OP
CP312

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the tailgate, it's either the regular FORD applique or bare, but not really an option, seems like they are just not putting it on some without a choice based on what I read.
The "bronze" applique refers to the door/dash applique that you will automatically get if you didn't get the carbon fiber package from what I understand.
So if we got the CF package our interior should be as ordered?

Tazercat

Reaction score
I have 801A + CF package in my original build sheet from Jan 2022. My build date, per ford per, is 5/23 I want my truck to have the applique
I ordered the 801A. I can live without CF but I want the tailgate applique to and my build date is 5/23 as well. Have you been able to view your window sticker yet?

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
I ordered the 801A. I can live without CF but I want the tailgate applique to and my build date is 5/23 as well. Have you been able to view your window sticker yet?
Ford Tracker website doesn't have my window sticker yet, but I just now checked ordertrack.app and my window sticker is there.