May 30th squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lostbriggs

Reaction score
My truck now shows shipped as of this morning and tracker has updated! Built 5/31, shipped 7/6. Never showed a hold of any kind and I guess I’ll never know what the true hold up was. Seems like they got some part/chip catch up done last week while the plant was down, so I assume my vehicle was part of that. Hoping the rest who are waiting from this build week ship soon!

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
Haven’t heard from the dealer but my tracker went from built to delivered this morning.
That's great news! You're in MD if I recall correctly, which sucks for me because mine still shows Awaiting Shipment, and dealer told me it's still in Carrier delay as of last Friday. I was hoping we would be on the same carrier destined for Maryland

OP
OP
CP312

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great news! You're in MD if I recall correctly, which sucks for me because mine still shows Awaiting Shipment, and dealer told me it's still in Carrier delay as of last Friday. I was hoping we would be on the same carrier destined for Maryland
Maybe you’ll get lucky. Mine never updated beyond the awaiting shipment until ordertrack said delivered and for tracker confirms it at the dealer. Maybe yours got dropped last night too.