May 30th squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tazercat

Reaction score
Did anyone else get the spray on bed liner? Mine has been off site getting that done for about 3 weeks. Curious if anyone knows how long they’re typically gone?
This probably won't be much help but I got the spray in liner. May truck was showing built and "released" on 5/31. I don't feel like it ever went off siite. On the other hand it was supposed to show up at the dealer between 6/6 and 6/13. I called FP today and they said it now shows between 6/18 and 6/23 and was due to a "shipping delay." They said that now they believe it is a good date range and the shipping company is terrible about updating information. Once again..We'll see..

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service…not FP. NEW delivery of July 5-11. That’s more info then FP gave me this morning of the truck was “built and ready for shipment“

lostbriggs

Reaction score
My original ETA of June 25-July 1st is still current according to FP, but I’m sure it will update when next week goes by and I remain in the awaiting shipment boat. I’ve seen separate threads(on a diff forum) of trucks showing built awaiting shipment in May where they were told 4-6 weeks into this status that they were actually waiting on a chip or component. I think that just further drives home the point of how broken and poor the process and information is from Ford, but I don’t think we needed more evidence. Just hoping that next time I go to buy a vehicle down the road we or their customer service are in a position to access way more intel than is available today because this is pretty brutal.

Talont101

Reaction score
I called FP today they said my truck was on the train in Jacksonville on 6/22. Ford said delivery window is 6/29-7/5. Still has to make it down to Miami but it's in the same state atleast.

Last edited:

Tazercat

Reaction score
Fun Fact: I’m on my second set of delivery dates that has come and gone. My truck was released from the factory on 5/31. Was told by FP that status is showing shipping delays though they thought my truck might get delivered by 6/23.. yawn..