Matte black logo. / no out line.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrailRunner

Reaction score
Honestly, I think the matte black graphics on agate black is awesome. I saw a Roush Raptor with that combo at a taco stand that I frequent and I was blown away. It’s very subtle but still catches the key. And like @blsstrongarm said, once you see it, you can’t look away.

Just my personal preference, but I don’t really like red, blue, etc colored trucks because they just look like toys to me. The black on black to me just commands attention without having to scream for it. It’s the difference between a well-tailored business suit and a dumb and dumber tux.

Attachments

• C037EB04-92B3-4E7C-8A14-53D53172F122.jpeg
    C037EB04-92B3-4E7C-8A14-53D53172F122.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with the subdued look especially on Raptors! I had my wife make a couple of decals for my antimatter blue raptor and love the way it turned out! The vinyl I used is Oracal 951 10-year cast. Best you can buy! I tried to matched the fender flairs color and it’s almost a perfect match. The color is called Charcoal metallic. If anyone want to search it….google Oracal x937 and it will pop up.
I dig that color looks classy. Nice choice

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with the subdued look especially on Raptors! I had my wife make a couple of decals for my antimatter blue raptor and love the way it turned out! The vinyl I used is Oracal 951 10-year cast. Best you can buy! I tried to matched the fender flairs color and it’s almost a perfect match. The color is called Charcoal metallic. If anyone want to search it….google Oracal x937 and it will pop up.
How much for you to put a set in the mail? Lol