Market Definitely Changed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schumacher

Reaction score
Interesting. Tell me more. Why? (when discussing Raptors of course.)
I think it just bothers my soul to pay MSRP. A few grand honestly is not a big deal when you are considering a 85K+ truck, but it is the principal of it. It is like paying full ask for a house. It is all about timing and having patience.

pauliodotnet

Reaction score
I think it just bothers my soul to pay MSRP. A few grand honestly is not a big deal when you are considering a 85K+ truck, but it is the principal of it. It is like paying full ask for a house. It is all about timing and having patience.

I'm 100% with you - this is the first time I have ever paid MSRP for a car/truck. It killed me inside, but I was in the market and had an opportunity to sell another car for a lot more and did not want to lose that opportunity.
I do believe Raptors will come below MSRP in the next year, but i did not have the time to wait, or a stop gap for another car.

IF anyone wants one at MSRP, the GM at my dealership could probably help. Northern Virginia area.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm 100% with you - this is the first time I have ever paid MSRP for a car/truck. It killed me inside, but I was in the market and had an opportunity to sell another car for a lot more and did not want to lose that opportunity.
I do believe Raptors will come below MSRP in the next year, but i did not have the time to wait, or a stop gap for another car.

IF anyone wants one at MSRP, the GM at my dealership could probably help. Northern Virginia area.
I gotta ask, if you were at the Mustang Ranch and you could get a fat chick with no teeth at market price, would you pay extra for a babe with an open menu? MSRP, or above, some people can pay, some would rather not, that is what use to make this country great….options