Market Definitely Changed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Gobin

Reaction score
Let them set on the lots a while and prices will come down, between the high interest rates and dealers Marking trucks up a ridiculous amount over sticker I don’t know why anyone would buy them. I didn’t pay over sticker on my 19 and am not going to now

WhiteMamba

Reaction score
Several dealerships in Boise/Meridian/Nampa are asking $10K over MSRP, $15K for the 37 package which consists of 80% of the Raptors they order. I was told that every dealership in the nation is doing this despite what the Ford CEO is wanting. I found 2 dealerships that are selling at MSRP and surprise surprise, they are also the dealerships with more allotments. With supply chain issues, I decided to just wait for the 2024. I'm also hoping that they separate the tailgate upgrade from the moonroof, though for some reason you can get the moonroof solo.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Several dealerships in Boise/Meridian/Nampa are asking $10K over MSRP, $15K for the 37 package which consists of 80% of the Raptors they order. I was told that every dealership in the nation is doing this despite what the Ford CEO is wanting. I found 2 dealerships that are selling at MSRP and surprise surprise, they are also the dealerships with more allotments. With supply chain issues, I decided to just wait for the 2024. I'm also hoping that they separate the tailgate upgrade from the moonroof, though for some reason you can get the moonroof solo.
Id never buy a vehicle from any dealership here. ESPECIALLY Corwin.

Schumacher

Reaction score
I just got my 23 @ MSRP.

First time I have paid for something at MSRP. But I was wanting something bigger than the ranger and wanted a fun truck with how much we spend.

I think or believe that the 20/30k over MSRP will subside and you’ll hover around 3/5k for these types of cars. Porsches will probably stay the same for a while.

If you wanna make money on a car better sell to Carvana quick! I just sold my 19 ranger with 55k miles for 29k

I think it is crazy to even pay MSRP.

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it is crazy to even pay MSRP.
I agree. When I got my 2012 Raptor I got it for invoice +$500. At that time it was common to see ADM’s of $5000k. Now, the home and car markets are imploding due to out of control interest rates, and these rates will go up at least another .75. Once buyers see their 2023/24 Raptor 35 loan will top $1800-2000 a month for a $85750 MSRP truck, they will walk. For buyers who can afford to pay cash, I hope they sniff out the MSRP deals. They are popping up all over the place.

I’ve got a MSRP 2023 Raptor on order. Who the heck knows when it will actually show up. Only the stoned Ford Gods know.

JimmyCee

Reaction score
Basically all dealerships in or around DFW are still asking over sticker. Town east Ford still has an ADM of $12k.