Marcj33's build up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rap67

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is the front bumper and the chase rack. i was able to get the chase rack delivered raw, the front and rear bumpers were already into powder coat when i decided to do linex so all three were sandblasted and linexed. the shop who did the spraying is fantastic. the application is even and fine and there isn't a spot missed.

Attachments

• IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

tfung

Reaction score
Great looking truck! I was wondering if you plan on swapping out the Decked organizer with the Alpha 1 bed cage during hunt season, and then back again afterwards? Or do you just mount the cage on top of the Decked organizer?

OP
OP
rap67

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck! I was wondering if you plan on swapping out the Decked organizer with the Alpha 1 bed cage during hunt season, and then back again afterwards? Or do you just mount the cage on top of the Decked organizer?

I'll swap them out and use drawers during hunt season and the bed cage for raptor events.