Maps Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI I noticed my ‘19 did an OTA Maps update today. Went from version NA118 to NA119. Was already running Sync 3.4 build 20136.

Curious to see if any landmarks have updated as well.

J_Frost

Reaction score
Mine updated and has had nothing but issues with the radio not remembering what channel I left off and keeps prompting me for automatic updates and wifi connection every time I start it up

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine updated and has had nothing but issues with the radio not remembering what channel I left off and keeps prompting me for automatic updates and wifi connection every time I start it up

I have had similar issues. Took several days before it finished trying to keep on downloading something else OTA.

J_Frost

Reaction score
You lost all your settings then correct? Did this stop the updating situation? What else did it clear up?
It kept the updates but stoped prompting me for wifi connection, fixed the issue of starting out on fm channel instead of the last channel, basically made it back to normal operation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmanuelrmz