Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

GEN 1 Map update

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Audio/Video/Electronics Forum [GEN 1]' started by GitErDunn, Jun 11, 2020.

1. GitErDunn

GitErDunn Full Access Member

What sync/map version does everyone have in their 2010's? I currently have version 5 from the looks of it, never have thought about updating anymore till today for some reason. Was browsing and looks like we have a version 11 that's compatible for us, just want to make sure it's the right one first.

2. bruiser

bruiser Full Access Member

they haven't offered an update for our sync one in some time now

3. mprice1234

mprice1234 Full Access Member

https://ford.navigation.com/product-list/Catalog/Catalog_Ford_F-150_2010/en_US/FordNA/USD
    This is the update for the 2010's with the early Sync Nav. Not sure how much it actually updates and for $150 and hours of installing 5 DVD's hoping it doesn't mess things up I think I'll pass on it.

CoronaRaptor and GitErDunn like this.
  4. J DAMAGE

J DAMAGE Full Access Member

I did the update to v11.0x from v3.0 truck wasn't udated for close to 7 years, 11.0 is the last of the updates for syc from what they state. Install done last year.
    Ordered DVD's that @mprice1234 listed,

GitErDunn likes this.
  5. GitErDunn

GitErDunn Full Access Member

Thanks bud, I just did it the other week and got the complete kit ( $149 one only ) as shown here. Took a couple hrs or so anyways. Never landed up having to use all 4 discs, but so far it has updated it fairly good. See lots more on my map than I previously did.

6. J DAMAGE

J DAMAGE Full Access Member

Same here, noticed a lot of the new road changes ,glade it worked out for you.