Mandatory Recaro Seats and Blue Interior with 37’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ...hope... this is a good sign for those of us who do not want a blue interior or to be forced into Recaros and blue with the 37” tire package.

The Ford site states:

“You’re supported by Recaro front seats AVAILABLE with the Raptor 37 Performance Package”

It doesn’t suggest they are included, but are available.

I sure hope so, I really like my 2019 802a interior and do want want blue interior or Recaros..

https://www.ford.com/trucks/f150/fe...ature:na:na:ford f-150#2021_ford_f-150_raptor

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like it’s included if this is correct.

Attachments

• 2021-Ford-Raptor.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 181

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like it’s included if this is correct.

Looks like it. Fake beadlocks, too. So, wheels ~2k, recaros/CF ~2k, stickers ~2k, shocks ~$1k, that's $7k before they hit you with the "because we can" markup, which I predict will be $2,999, for a grand total of $9,999. Then I'd want the bundled package to get the Torsen, probably $2k for that. So base plus about $12k. Now the next question is whether you also have to get 801a, which I don't want. If 801a costs say $5k and you have it to get it to get 37s, we're looking at base plus $17k. So it might cost me $15k to get 37s. 800a plus Torsen, new rear bumper, shocks, tires, and some Forscan magic suddenly looks a lot more attractive. It would be about $12k cheaper with a better bumper and less fluff. And no ***** set interior. Heck, that's worth thousands right there.

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IDK, I guess we will find out when the ordering banks open. Hopefully we can delete the Recaros and blue pieces. In the video with the Ford engineer and the Antimatter Blue truck with its wheel up on the rock, he stated that the truck had graphics delete.

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The better term is what Ford calls them, “beadlock capable”. They can be beadlocks just like the previous versions. They have always been called beadlock capable.

If you want a true beadlock just flip the tires outer bead to the outside of the rim and bolt on a Ford beadlock....

Ford would never ship then as true beadlocks with them being illegal to run on the street in many states.....