Mandatory Recaro Seats and Blue Interior with 37’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen he should be let go. Compared to the Trx interior we got a long way to go.
The TRX interior still uses analog gauges. The Gen 3 Raptor is a full digital modern screen with designer Recaro seats.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
The TRX interior still uses analog gauges. The Gen 3 Raptor is a full digital modern screen with designer Recaro seats.

Uhhh.. I think you have that backwards. TRX has no gauges, everything is controlled via the touchscreen.

G3 has traditional gauges below the touchscreen for audio and climate control.

Although with your bit about "designer Recaro seats", maybe your post was sarcasm, and I misinterpreted.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uhhh.. I think you have that backwards. TRX has no gauges, everything is controlled via the touchscreen.

G3 has traditional gauges below the touchscreen for audio and climate control.

Although with your bit about "designer Recaro seats", maybe your post was sarcasm, and I misinterpreted.
Nope, I don’t have it backwards at all in fact. I was referring to the instrument panel dashboard gauges which include RPM and speed and so on. The Gen 3 Rap has a fully digital instrument panel. The TRX is still on the old school set up.

The interior of the GEN 3 is very sleek and modern. It has a lot of tech in it now, and I can see a lot of people are having a hard time adapting. The fully digital dash board is phenomenal. Also, the Recaro seats are quality. i had them in my Gen 2, and they were amazing.