Mandatory Recaro Seats and Blue Interior with 37’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fishgolfshoot

Reaction score
Dang it. Well any insight on those pictures, why some are leather throughout and others with suede accents? I just saw we were 18 pages deep on this topic so I can comb through but if anyone can help me with a shortcut to understand what’s going on there that would be awesome. Thanks again

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang it. Well any insight on those pictures, why some are leather throughout and others with suede accents? I just saw we were 18 pages deep on this topic so I can comb through but if anyone can help me with a shortcut to understand what’s going on there that would be awesome. Thanks again
You can't rely on pictures. Everyone's camera is different, everyone's color settings on their monitors are different. You need to see it in person. General consensus from those that have is that the blue isn't as bad as it looks online.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
You can't rely on pictures. Everyone's camera is different, everyone's color settings on their monitors are different. You need to see it in person. General consensus from those that have is that the blue isn't as bad as it looks online.
exactly.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there’s been a few pics where I see it and it makes me want to buy an 801 35 and just switch the interior pieces out on my 37 and sell the 35 as a “new” with blue interior. I may lose a little bit of money but I’d get exactly what I want. Then there are other pics I see of it and I think it looks pretty decent and I’ll be able to live with it.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the blue seats are the same shape as the black leather, you could always go on ebay and get some cheap factory OEM takeoffs from the aftermarket guys when they build out some custom 21 Raptors. Wonder how it would look with blue accents?

Seats can be redone and wouldn’t break the bank but then Blue trim, blue dash, blue too much…have to find a wreck in a yard for everything

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea all not worth it to beat to blue.. better go with the 35s and get some real upgrade suspension and nice aftermarket 37 wheels.. that's my route.. :)

..if I'll ever get scheduled.. :fishing1:

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Total crap ford... Mandatory blue interior with 37's and the sorry rigid lights.. Plus no more supercab. I have no need for the crew cab raptor. Not everyone needs true four doors... Love my 17 supercab... ****** me off.