MAMiller44's 2019 Performance Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
MAMiller44

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CF fenders would look amazing. I understand it was quite the job for @EL Snagadore to get all those CF bits for everyone.

That CF gloss looks amazing on Performance blue!!

That it does! I think CF fenders are cool but not worth it for one of the most accident prone parts on the vehicle. When I get an ADD Stealth Fighter winch bumper I’ll get that one Line-X’d as well. Likely just keeping the stock rear bumper but will eventually do that as well so I have the full perimeter.

OP
OP
MAMiller44

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the following installed on the front end:
- @svc Intercooler
- @Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Fighter Bumper
- Rigid Radiance 40” Amber
- Smittybilt X20 Synthetic Winch
- Factor55 Fairlead
- Factor55 ProLink
- Switched to Cobb Stage 2 tune

Up Next:
- Waiting for Rigid SR 10” Amber flood lights to come in to use as fogs.
- Over break I’ll be designing custom covers for those that’ll let out more light and you know, be custom.
- Also over break designing a two piece skid so I can use actual nuts (not speed nuts) on the upper half and fairlead, then have access below if needed for oil changes and servicing the winch.

Also going to switch out the winch rope for one that’s about 10’ shorter. The X20 doesn’t sit perfectly centered. No fault to ADD for that, it makes sense for different winche shapes and different IC piping you have to work around, good on them for giving options and flexibility. But what that does in my situation is prevents the rope from spooling across the entire width of the drum after about half of it is spooled. It ends up rubbing a tiny bit at the end. I worry that if a bunch of mud/dirt gets up in there it’ll jam up when unspooling.

9FAC7953-D448-4970-B02C-D39627D57DC6.jpeg

C02F3044-5350-4100-95AF-279F126BD4D1.jpeg

899E5F9A-B789-421B-A4E8-10CB99990505.jpeg