Magnetic Gray with Xpel Stealth Wrap + Tints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stealth on the magnetic looks awesome and the tints complete the look!
I just had the stealth installed on my leadfoot and I’m loving it. Such a piece of mind when it comes to rocks and mud getting thrown up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PatAv8r

Reaction score
Stealth on the magnetic looks awesome!
I just had the stealth installed on my leadfoot and I’m loving it. Such a piece of mind when it comes to rocks and mud getting thrown up.

I’d love to see pics of the leadfoot with the Xpel Stealth, post some pics if you have it. Has the mud caused and discoloration of scratches on the wrap?

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d love to see pics of the leadfoot with the Xpel Stealth, post some pics if you have it. Has the mud caused and discoloration of scratches on the wrap?

I will post some pictures shortly; still learning how to use that function here, ha. So far no discolorations for anything and any scratches gets cleaned up with warm water **it actually works!!!** which was shocking to me.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you're right that the pictures do not do it justice what part of Los Angeles are you in , I am near West Covina I wouldn't mind seeing that if you have time you can PM me