Magnapack question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think I want to leave everything stock and just replace the muffler with a magnapack. I'll leave the resonator and use the same exit location with OEM piping. From reading through other threads I see I need to also by a magnaflow y-pipe to connect the muffler to the dual OEM pipes...

Who has this set up and how do you like it? videos? How's the drone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like everyone here I've heard plenty of magnapack vids but none attached to the OEM tail pipes with the stock exit location...curious how much that cuts back on drone compared to being dumped around the axle

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just like everyone here I've heard plenty of magnapack vids but none attached to the OEM tail pipes with the stock exit location...curious how much that cuts back on drone compared to being dumped around the axle

I am dumped and have the resonator. No drone whatsoever. The only obvious ambient noise I hear at highway speed, that some may consider annoying, is the hum from my Nitto Trail Grapplers

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the 14 model? Is it loud as hell when you get on it? I would assume so.

I was thinking about the corsa extreme but when I heard it in person it was a little on the quite side for me...I hear it takes a while to break them in though..but then I considered the $1,100 price tag for corsa and the $150ish it would cost for the muffler and extra y pipe for the magnapack lol

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have the 14 model? Is it loud as hell when you get on it? I would assume so.

I was thinking about the corsa extreme but when I heard it in person it was a little on the quite side for me...I hear it takes a while to break them in though..but then I considered the $1,100 price tag for corsa and the $150ish it would cost for the muffler and extra y pipe for the magnapack lol

Yes, mine is a 2014 SCREW.

I'm 25 years young and don't think it's loud enough! It's got a very nice sound when you romp on it. I'll need to get someone I trust to do a drive by so I can hear how loud it actually is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk