MagnaFlow Muffler Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at potentially purchasing the Magnaflow direct replacement muffler for my ‘19 Raptor. Leaving the stock resonator and exhaust pipes in place. Looking for a little more sound but not loud and/or drone. Anyone running this muffler that can provide some feedback?

Last edited:

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Its a good option. It is one of the quieter options for aftermarket exhaust. It isnt too raspy like some other options. We have 1 of these left IN stock right now. Message me if you would like a quote.

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a good option. It is one of the quieter options for aftermarket exhaust. It isnt too raspy like some other options. We have 1 of these left IN stock right now. Message me if you would like a quote.
Do you also have the H pipe to delete the resonator? Links to (or DM) pricing?

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On my 21 Tremor I removed the Res and replaced the muffler with a Magnaflow unit. It sounded perfect. No drone... not crazy loud and people actually commented on it daily. Said "this is the best sounding eco-boost ive ever heard"..... I just assumed they never heard the gen3 raptor haha.