GEN 1 MAF volt reading?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunder

Reaction score
Would someone please check what MAF readings they get for Volts? I get readings for all the MAF readings (/b/min, and Hz) except volts using Forscan Lite. my other vehicles show a reading around 1 at idle, but the Raptor shows 0. I have been dealing with a low power with the truck but two Ford dealers can't find anything wrong. The truck is 2012 6.2

Thanks for checking.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe you cannot get info from PCM about the MAF, thank the government on that one.
Also voltage typically is under one volt at idle, using a multi meter and probe.
I did a quick search but couldn't find exact numbers for our trucks.
If it's not stalling or idling rough it's most likely not the MAF. Plus if your reading 14.1 AFR then the MAF is good as well.

Clog cats but you would have to have a Tune on the truck with the rear O2's turned off, so the check engine light won't come on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

thunder

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply I got to scan another 2012 and you are correct the volts doesn't show just the air flow reading. Although I now have a P0028 code for a intake valve control solenoid.