Made decals for the Tailgate Applique

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaymare404

Reaction score
I am wanting to do the inside of the raptor logo with the forged carbon fiber but i cannot seem to get the dimensions correct in my cricut program. does anyone have an SVG they can send me that will fit the rear raptor logo?

OP
OP
cdiddy4224

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to do the inside of the raptor logo with the forged carbon fiber but i cannot seem to get the dimensions correct in my cricut program. does anyone have an SVG they can send me that will fit the rear raptor logo?
believe the sizing for Gen 3 is different than Gen 2...may want to ask the Gen 2 guys

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've download SVGs off the net, but never tried to size them over the badges. Only used it in places where size doesn't matter.

I would like to see if I can do vinyl over the logo on the on the running boards. I have these already, just want a different color.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was a pain, literally stenciled over the decals on the applique and scanned them in and edited on Photoshop. I think it turned out quite well. Not sure I'll keep the vinyl on all the decals, but would like to do the letters in a reflective white versus a plain gloss white
I have a nice upper end Cricut. Would you share your patterns? ....sure would cut down the work on my end!
Thank you.

wbraptor

Reaction score
I second Keshka. I wish someone could send me the files for the cricut as I have a upper end one as well. I have a 2018 gen 2. My dad got his done on his gen 2 locally at rappy as we stay close and he paid 850 total for front, rear, and bed decals and I think that’s way too overpriced honestly would love to print my own if someone could send the files.

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump.

Interested in giving this a shot. Anyone tried printing with normal printer (not a cricut)? Online search says possible.

Also would love files if anyone who has made them wouldn’t mind sharing their hard work.

And vinyl - where are people buying these cool patterns? I see cricut sells a bunch but nothing really unique.

Thanks