M&r working on amber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can not lie to you and say no, but the percentage rate is extremely extremely low. only few pieces from all of our orders since we have been selling hundreds of units. They were all replaced and there is not a single bad lightbar out there right now. We stand behind our product and do not allow our customers having bad impressions about M&R

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can not lie to you and say no, but the percentage rate is extremely extremely low. only few pieces from all of our orders since we have been selling hundreds of units. They were all replaced and there is not a single bad lightbar out there right now. We stand behind our product and do not allow our customers having bad impressions about M&R

I can't wait to see how they perform in the sub-zero temps during the Snoball, if there is anything that's hard on seals it's the contraction caused by extreme cold. I'm pretty confident in them though.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be ordering as soon as they are available. Hope to get my bumper set to ship on Monday then I will be good to order lights.

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yo m&r I'm looking for a 50" slim light bar any in the near feature. Or even if it was the standar double stack!! I'm interested. ! I bin wanting to slap one on a roof mount !!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yo m&r I'm looking for a 50" slim light bar any in the near feature. Or even if it was the standar double stack!! I'm interested. ! I bin wanting to slap one on a roof mount !!

We are actually looking to bring get them out for you guys. We are in last stage of production

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

M&R AMBER - YouTube

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone else is working on an amber too...
8urage2e.jpg

Yukon Joe

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just ordered a 30" behind the grill(above the FORD) and a 40" for my new bumper. Can't wait to get it all on the truck. Hell, I can't wait for the truck. Santa better hurry up that transport. Oh and on topic, getting the amber too. Gonna test it out on the SnoBall.