M&R update on 50" curved Convex bar setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any reason why ?
Seems like an obvious thing to do, lots of f150 guys already have these bars, but there is a lack of a quality mount on the market...

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Any reason why ?
Seems like an obvious thing to do, lots of f150 guys already have these bars, but there is a lack of a quality mount on the market...

I agree
I've got a video shoot with Thomas from Magnuson superchargers coming up in the next few weeks with their Chevy I really wanted to have the light mounted, but there's no time to build the mounts.

I've also got a few shoots lined up with the Black Widow Exhaust guys after SEMA and doubt I'll have time for by then either. Oh well

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Money in hand to purchase a mounting bracket, if you guys are ready to go that way.
Trying to corner the Chinese light bar market is a bit like herding cats, it's just never going to happen. Quality mounting solutions for said bars however, that could be done...

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sorry buddy we don't just sell brackets.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

IMG_1416_zpsyrmf5u7b.jpg

IMG_4594_zpsa6wl3v6k.jpg

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It does not increase any height of the truck. Designed to match the roof line. I know in some pictures the angle looks like it might be taller but it's not. And wind noise is to a minimum with our weatherstripping

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys just want to let you know that due to a popular demand of our bracket system we are relaunching the Convex setup. Since the fabrication is done in house instead of outsourcing we are capable to shaving off $100 from the original price. Now the setup is $700 and $850 if you want amber lights added on the sides

Here is a little preview how close our curved tubes pair up with the lights :)

20151007_174535_011_zpsdzcvp1bn.jpg

20151007_174556_zpsm65ctabo.jpg