M&r unveils fog light kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imaprick

Reaction score
Im sorry for the comfusion. The lights will be offere with flood beam and narrow beam (spot)

I'll pass on them. It's a shame though, they would work well in the bumper grille ala superduty. I'll go with my original idea of using Hella Micro DE Premium Fog Lamp projectors.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Recommend you read reviews on those big dollar Hellas before plunking down the money. I don't know about that particular product, but I have noted that Hella products generate quite a number of negative reviews.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any chance of seeing a few more pics of these fog lights? I'm especially interested in some night shots!

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any word on those photos yet? I'm interested in the 6 light kit, but definitely want to see photos first.

Dave.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry guys tell you the truth I have been super busy with life. Finished my Master’s program parallel to running a business. Should have final fitting and night pictures by next weekend for sure. Thank you for all of the support