M&r unveils fog light kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will these be wired with a the intention of 1 AUX switch operating all 6 lights, or will they be individually wired for the consumers installation preference?

For example: 2 lights on AUX 3 for driving... 4 lights on AUX 4 for blinding!!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
will these be wired with a the intention of 1 AUX switch operating all 6 lights, or will they be individually wired for the consumers installation preference?

For example: 2 lights on AUX 3 for driving... 4 lights on AUX 4 for blinding!!

They will be wired to consumer preferance

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just the actual "look" of the 6 lights, I'm worried it will look a bit like an insect! LOL

Me, I like insects. They are crunchy and taste good with catsup.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

If it wasn't the fact that these lights are made in China, I would be all over this

I'm not happy with the China connection, either. Also concerned about the light pattern.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Are they fog pattern? You mentioned spot and flood patterns but call them fog lights, spots and floods won't work optimally in fog.

An excellent observation.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are they fog pattern? You mentioned spot and flood patterns but call them fog lights, spots and floods won't work optimally in fog.

Im sorry for the comfusion. The lights will be offere with flood beam and narrow beam (spot)