M&R Super Slim Headrest TAIL GATER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I like it. I ended up getting the Big Blue one as that was the only one offered. This one is completely different so doubt there is any copycat going on. This one looks cleaner though. I don't think Mike was trying to make a business out of his, just trying to help guys out going to Snoball. I did sell mine though as I added amber lights to my rack.

Would like to see pictures how it looks at night with the rear window shut though with ambers. And some with clear of how it might light up the bed, if it does that good? Would be cool if the LEDS could do both amber and clear, that would be a winner, or perhaps alternative it so its 4 amber and 4 clear. Do also like how you can clamp it to the head rest as I had to use foam to hold it up on the other one.

I think you have a winning idea going. Good luck!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone interested to preorder for $150 amber or white? I'll cover shipping

Hey big blue. Just saw the link. Honestly wasn't trying to steal your thunder. How about one free one on the house for comparison?

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hey big blue. Just saw the link. Honestly wasn't trying to steal your thunder. How about one free one on the house for comparison?

I'd be interested if I could see the amber in action first.

I'm also torn after seeing the cyclones though..

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Big blue doesn't make them anymore. I tried to buy one of his a month ago.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No worries, PM sent.

I think your headrest bracket is much better than mine. I made the first group with only a cigarette lighter plug, but found it became a PITA to reach back and plug it in and out so I started offering an in-line switch option. That made it much more user friendly. I'm still running my light bar in Big Blue, but ended up running the wire under the carpet and up to my up-fitter switch panel.

I think your offering would make a perfect rear facing Amber bar for Snoball or related offroading events.

I wish you the best of luck, I sold about 40 of these last year, but do not plan on making them again this year.

Regards,

Mike

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
M&R Super Slim Headrest TAIL GATER

I have one that @Big Blue made and it's still going strong.

Like others have commented I'd love the option of choosing either clear OR amber with a switch.

The only complaint is I run my amber all the time, if the bracket could get closer to the back window to cut down on the glare that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our design is very close to the window for that one reason.

The CNC plasma is still warm from cutting brackets and dhl just delivered amber and white lights. Thanks for all the orders. Thee first batch ships tomorrow

5he kit comes with cigarette lighter adapter with switch, lightbar, and mounting hardware.

2015-09-29%2018.12.45_zpsslunw2if.jpg

20150929_150515_zpsfxeanjzf.jpg

20150929_150447_zpsdtpuirys.jpg