M&R Sponsors The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the M&R bars available in a spot config, or a combo, or what? I REALLY want a 20" lower grill setup, but the Rigid just seems out of my (wife's) price range now. I want it in a spot config. Is this possible? How are people liking these lights compared to the slightly more expensive Rigid's? I mean, I'm not pre-running Baja. I just have a small ***** and more lights makes me feel better!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are the M&R bars available in a spot config, or a combo, or what? I REALLY want a 20" lower grill setup, but the Rigid just seems out of my (wife's) price range now. I want it in a spot config. Is this possible? How are people liking these lights compared to the slightly more expensive Rigid's? I mean, I'm not pre-running Baja. I just have a small ***** and more lights makes me feel better!

Haha the 20" bar does come in spot beam configuration and it puts out 7500 lumens. It's an awesome product and everyone who buys it loves it

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Thanks guys. Always glad to put vendor products to the test. Does the fog kit have a yellow lens or bulb for the winter driving?

Yukon Joe

Nope sorry. Just 6000k pure white

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that's on my short list now. The wife has given conditional acceptance at this price point.

I couldn't find it on here, but do you have any installation instructions/threads that I can look at prior to buying so I know what I'm getting myself into?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that's on my short list now. The wife has given conditional acceptance at this price point.

I couldn't find it on here, but do you have any installation instructions/threads that I can look at prior to buying so I know what I'm getting myself into?

I still have the mounting bracket from when I had my 20" bar in the lower grill.

It's all yours if you want it Todd. :head3:

and you can even tell the Mrs. your saving money!! :signs8:

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Everyone lets congratulate Keith (Truck #6) on his free M&R light kit which he will have installed and ready for battle for the Snowball 500. The random drawing was performed by Jason Kanakry who is one of the people to organize the entire event.

Video