M&R Night Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As promised took out the raptor today in the mountains where i can show you better representation how much light it puts out. Keep in mind that the pictures and videos cannot do justice. The light output is even greater as seen since my iPhone can’t capture all of it. You will have to take my word for it as well as peoples positive feedback.

Normal Pictures in the dark
IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

Here is a comparison of the stock headlights and the raptor kit
IMG_1347.jpg
IMG_1348.jpg

And here is a little video i made for you guys (click the full screen button)

YouTube Video

Last edited:
OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot. We will keep working hard to provide different FORD Raptor applications due to all these warm appreciations

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the video. It looks good, and I can tell all that I'm happy with the 20" LED lightbar I acquired from M&R in the past.

Likewise with my two 6" lights. M&R has a good quality product and these look to be no different.

M&R those little suckers are bright! :waytogo:

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I like the extra light that your fogs put out. Where are your products made. Are they USA or China. Just curious. Thanks for the reply.

The lights themselves are made in China to our specs and requirements....thus we are able to provide such a good price on such a great product.

The brackets and the fabrication is done locally, putting money back into the offroad community.