M&R Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Vanilla, if you're going to do this, you'll probably get to installing them before me since I won't be home till the end of Feb, so I'm looking forward to some pictures when you get yours. Let me know how they work.

For sure, will do!!! Hope i can do as good as BigJ does on his write ups.

And get home safe, if your little bio is correct in showing your location!!!

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dyno - Did you have to move the front license plate bracket to accommodate the install? Or did you have to buy a new one.....

Stupid front plate laws...

I drilled out the existing rivets & placed the mounting plate down at the bottom edge of the bumper. It actually fits there very nicely. I used 2 push button retainers to plug the existing holes & used self tapping stainless to reattach to the current location. I'll post up a side view pic.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
For sure, will do!!! Hope i can do as good as BigJ does on his write ups.

And get home safe, if your little bio is correct in showing your location!!!

Looking forward to seeing it installed for sure. Oh and yeah, it's correct. I keep it up to date with my comings and goings between here and the states. I pretty much spend more time here than at home in a given year.

Not to get off topic though...back to the light discussion.

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I brought it up until the supports touched the skid plate & it stabilizes the plate mount nicely.

Attachments

• RaptorLicense.jpg
    RaptorLicense.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 126

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are our options for installing those 6" lights in the fog light openings? Will they even fit?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
What are our options for installing those 6" lights in the fog light openings? Will they even fit?

I bet it would fit there, but brackets would be the issue. Surely those could be fabbed up by someone pretty easily.