M&R fog kit to be installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Ok there in and I'm whooped! The drivers side was impossible to mount, there is a hard plastic piece right above and hangs down in front of the outer bolt so the bolt won't come out without a great deal of force to push it up out of the way. That's not very easy trying to hold the light assemble and start the bolt. I think the brackets need to be redesigned so the light mounting bolt/nuts can be reached. After installing the lights if you need to adjust the side to side the lights can loosen up and you can't get to the nuts behind the bracket. My drivers side outside light bracket (chrome piece for up and down adjustment) hits the top of the bumper cut out so I can't turn it in enough. I have them set up exactly as the pictures on M&R's web page. I did wire to one switch for all six. I'll get some pictures tonight to show the lights output. The lights look really nice and the quality seems to be good.

Attachments

• DSC_0054.jpg
    DSC_0054.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_0055.jpg
    DSC_0055.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd put them all on one switch if it was me. Your going to turn them all on since they are all spots right?

Just curious, why did he suggest all spots and not spots/flood combo?

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In my opinion you get more bang for your buck with that combo. You end up getting light where you need it most.