M&R Behind the Grille 34" Light Bar Setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it. Can the bar be placed below the FORD also?
On a side note; when did Sasquatch stop doing Jacklink commercials and start working for you guys?

That Mullet is awesome. Oh for the 80's. That is what I call a "lower bracket". No offense just kidding

The lights look great. Standing by to order!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Haha it mounts to the metal grill support brackets. We are going to provide a template where to make a small bolt hole on each side and it fits perfectly.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Won't that be to long for that bracket?

Rigid measures the lens, so theirs is a 40" and M&R measures the body so it's a 44", but they're the same exact size. Just different ways of measuring.

Correct me if I'm wrong M&R...

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's the same measurements. As far as the below the FORD sign you can fit the 40" easy. The lense is 40", the bar itaelf is 41.5", and with two L brackets it's 44". We are yet to release mounting hardware but rigids should work.

In terms of the over the FORD sign, there is 32 inches between the grill support frame. By using our template to make proper aligning mounting holes, you can use the 34" bar without its L shaped legs (resulting in 31.5" bar installation)