M&R 20" Light Bar Group Buy Interest List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Bump....

What's up with this M&R? Its been more than 3 months, which is like 5 Raptor years!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bump....

What's up with this M&R? Its been more than 3 months, which is like 5 Raptor years!

Yes it has. I do appologize but we just released an awesome product for you guys in the meantime (Fog Light Kit). Now we are going to concentrate on the hood bracket. Promise

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting the dually kit but what is the difference between the regular dually kit and the d2? Can I get driving lights on the regular kit? I see a 300+ price difference between the 2. Thx.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thinking about getting the dually kit but what is the difference between the regular dually kit and the d2? Can I get driving lights on the regular kit? I see a 300+ price difference between the 2. Thx.

The Duallys are made by Rigid, this thread is about M&R, completely different product :)

Now to answer your question, the D2 puts out double the light, and you cannot get driving beam on the regular Duallys, only the D2, It's well worth the price difference!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing it up James

Hey guys the dual behind the grill mounting bracket is in the works for people who are waiting for it

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will this 20" fit in the lower grill? I see one on the website and its a 20" light but its 24" long overall. Looking for a little cheaper alternative to the Rigid 20 and I dont want a light behind the grill.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
TheTip247 said:
Will this 20" fit in the lower grill? I see one on the website and its a 20" light but its 24" long overall. Looking for a little cheaper alternative to the Rigid 20 and I dont want a light behind the grill.

It should. From the conversations I've had with M&R they've told me all their bars are the same length just measured by their full length and not lens length like Rigid.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should. From the conversations I've had with M&R they've told me all their bars are the same length just measured by their full length and not lens length like Rigid.

If you visit M&R's site he also has pics of them in that location. I'm pretty sure there M&R as I don't think he'd put up pics of a competitor's product on his page heh.:waytogo:
Josh