M&R 20" Light Bar Group Buy Interest List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I interested in mass producing two different types of brackets which can fit the Raptor behind the grill.

Will the brackets be complete bolt-on and powder coated?

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

:birgits_tiredcoffeeM&R do you have a picture of the light installed in both options? The over and under?

Under: From Blind1's post.

012-1.jpg
005-1.jpg

Over: From BIRDMAN's post.

DSC00147.jpg
DSC00134.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the 20" look better above the Ford? And then do a 40" under when theirs more funds lol

That's actually my exact plan at this point. I think it'll come out badass.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
birdman....i swear im not.copying your truck.intentionally. but i let mr know i was inerested and that bumper is on its way too. Great minds think alike?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
birdman....i swear im not.copying your truck.intentionally. but i let mr know i was inerested and that bumper is on its way too. Great minds think alike?

it's a damn sexy bumper. still makes me smile when i walk toward the truck. can't blame you!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I'm in for an over the Ford logo.

One thought, had anyone had any issues with the light being mounted on the grill when opening / closing the hood while the light is hot? Would it mess with the electronics / circuit boards? :emotions34:

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PM'ed. May be interested in a 30+ for below the logo too. But, definitely the 20 for now. Think about making a double bracket. One that bolts to existing grill support that you can mount above and/or below. One inventory item to manage and I can't imagine the COGS would be that much more.

I plan to have two lights back there at some point in time, so I'll be ready!! :)