M/M list getting done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An update on my Maintenance and Modification list.
My Raptor has 172000KM on it (about 105000 miles) and I'm getting all the maintenance up to date. The previous owner took great care of it so I'm finding everything in great shape. Some of this was already posted in "What did you do to your Raptor today" thread.
My paddle shift mod I did months ago is working great, really like the fingertip control.

Did a tranny service and while the pan was off I welded in a drain plug and a -10 nipple for a dipstick. Can't stand the idea of not having a trans dipstick. Filled the trans with new fluid through my new dipstick tube but had to check it the stock small stick. Once the level was right I calibrated my new stick by adjusting the tube length. I used a dipstick from a 08 superduty. Going to also upgrade the Trans cooler , but its on backorder.

Changed the rear diff oil and T case oil. Flushed and changed the AF and T stat. Did the engine oil for the second time for me.

Still want to change the front diff oil. Probably do that when the skid plates are off for the Power Steering upgrade.
A new PS pump, pressure hose, custom fabbed PS reservoir and a auxiliary PS cooler to run in series with the stocker.
The current PS pump has a light whine all the time so its time to change it before it dies.

Mounted a couple of LED lights my daughter got me in the front bumper and run them off upfitter SW 1

Got my on board air system installed with a air tank on the frame. Run it off upfitter SW 2. Rerouted the ground for the SW 2 relay through a PSI switch on the air system manifold so the system is automatic when armed.

Bought a new set of wheels and tires. KMC 718s and had a set of Rash rings made for them. Wrapped them with some General Grabbers. I will run these in the summer and my old stokers for the winter. Heavy winter salt use around here.

If the weather is good tomorrow I will install my custom decals. A change up of the stock Raptor decals. Pics when they are on.....

Decided to rebuild the shocks myself and ordered the seal kits and parts last night. Thats a future job.

Some pics.....

Attachments

• 20210508_171825_HDR.jpg
    20210508_171825_HDR.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210605_162630_HDR.jpg
    20210605_162630_HDR.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210605_162643_HDR.jpg
    20210605_162643_HDR.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 19