LVJ Motorsports Relay Panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nope not at all. I have my S2 aimed towards the ground as fogs, not up, so they work great

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just bought a set of the XL Pro spots unfortunately.

Curious why you stopped offering the XL80s in spot pattern?

We never really sold the XL80 in spot since the LED naturally pushes out so much near and midfield lighting. This causes the hot spot to be less focused compared to the XL Pro and not as ideal for distance. Offering the XL80 in Spot would add confusion to our product line

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We never really sold the XL80 in spot since the LED naturally pushes out so much near and midfield lighting. This causes the hot spot to be less focused compared to the XL Pro and not as ideal for distance. Offering the XL80 in Spot would add confusion to our product line

Good to know. Sounds like I will be really happy with the XL Pros then. Haven't had a chance to run with them yet. Looking forward to it!

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered one of these. Surprised no one makes a PDM with output wires for Raptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Owner of LVJ called me this evening to discuss how I wanted it configured...so far, EXCELLENT SERVICE!!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yup Keiths kick ass. He has a thing for wiring and is more OCD then me it seems (friggin guy prints the labels on his wires, who does that!)

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Yup Keiths kick ass. He has a thing for wiring and is more OCD then me it seems (friggin guy prints the labels on his wires, who does that!)
I just labeled my light wires under the hood two days ago, reverse lights, dust lights, grill lights, radio lol. Love the pannel just as ocd as me...

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is great news...tbh, when I ordered it I was feeling kind of like “this is just a huge time saver, we could probably do better ourselves”, but after talking to him and your guys comments, I’m psyched that I made the decision to get it!