Lucked Out on Black 37 Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Truck!

Would you mind posting the payload figure on your door jam? I’ve been wondering how much a less optioned 37” can haul. My Gen2 SCAB’s payload without moonroof is only 933lbs. I love my truck, but wish it could haul more.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
CONGRATS!

Sounds somewhat similar to my story. I had looked at over 800 Raptors, made buy offers on 3 at the ask price, people are just crazy, wouldn't complete the sales (all cash buy). Was about to give up, stumbled on a new listing 3 states away, crawled all over the dealer listing on the web that night, called and put $5,000 down on a debit card. Told them I'd be there around lunch time tomorrow with cashiers check for balance and if truck wasn't there that the sheriff would be hauling me off. Got there, truck was there, did paperwork, cam home VERY HAPPY! Truck had EVERYTHING I wanted and more. VERY HAPPY!!!!! :cool:

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS. Great color !! I ceramic coated mine easy to keep that shine on black , definitely look into that.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. 30k over. When I paid 8k I thought I was a true sucker, but I had to have the black beast.

OP
OP
BroncoBoy7914

BroncoBoy7914

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS. Great color !! I ceramic coated mine easy to keep that shine on black , definitely look into that.
Yeah I actually paint corrected, PPF'd, and graphene coating. I'd say you should have looked into PPF, but since you already coated it you missed your shot.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Nice, I essentially paid $5K over for the truck. What $30K are you referring to?

It's obvious. You were able to get a 37 package that landed on July 7. Subtract the day from the package...boom. You paid 30k over.

Nice truck by the way. Don't feel bad about driving it either. I don't.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I actually paint corrected, PPF'd, and graphene coating. I'd say you should have looked into PPF, but since you already coated it you missed your shot.
Question for you if I wanted to do what you did I would have to start from scratch, is that correct? If you don’t mind me asking what price range should I expect to be in Thanks