LP6's on the Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobbyph1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any problems with ADD cruise control with the bumper? Really looks good but I will NOT give up the adaptive CC.

Sam
So far no issues with the Acc it’s been relocated above/behind the D in the grill. The only thing I’m having issues with is the parking sensors and that will get addressed on the coming weeks by relocating them on the valence below the headlights ?

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We did this years ago when the Gen3 first came out. 6x LP6 linked together. The amber are on one switch and whites are on another. This is all being controlled with a SwitchPros/sPOD system (I forget which one the customer had).

Fast forward to today where we actually offer kits like this with daisy chain pigtails and harnesses. We already have our LP4 kits on our website. We make a universal bracket out of stainless steel (powder coated black) now adays for setups like this. But this was something we did years ago before we had a system created.

View attachment 440778

View attachment 440779

You can check out our LP4 kits available here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-light-bars/baja-designs/lp4-linkable-light-bars/

View attachment 440781

View attachment 440782

You can see our LP4 brackets on the sides that we make. We'll be doing the same thing with LP6 as well
Are the 6s just bolted directly to the bumper?

Thanks
Sam

rog7254

Reaction score
So far ACC is working with no issues as for the parking sensors I have to figure out how to align them so they don’t detect the grill
My pure evil bumper will be shipping next week, what did you do with your OEM fog wire harness, that's connected to the #1 upfitter switch? Is it possible to use that wire harness for rock lights so i can still use #1 upfitter switch for that?

Last edited:

bobbyph1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OEM harness is put zip tied up and stored. LP6s are wired to switch 2 and 3. I would think using switch 1 for rock light would work out great.

bobbyph1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My pure evil bumper will be shipping next week, what did you do with your OEM fog wire harness, that's connected to the #1 upfitter switch? Is it possible to use that wire harness for rock lights so i can still use #1 upfitter switch for that?
Do you intend to move parking sensors behind grill?

rog7254

Reaction score
Do you intend to move parking sensors behind grill?
Yes, Evil's satellite installation place will do the installation. I'm also planning to weld the stock tow hook. Are you still having problem with the parking sensor? Also, what did you do with the fog light wire harness?

bobbyph1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, Evil's satellite installation place will do the installation. I'm also planning to weld the stock tow hook. Are you still having problem with the parking sensor? Also, what did you do with the fog light wire harness?
Nice, unfortunately yes parking sensors are still inconsistent. There is a solution I just need to get free time to schedule time with them. For me it’s not the big issue to drop everything and address but when the wife drives the truck she needs the parking sensors! And she loves driving the truck. Fog light harness was just stowed away tied up.