Lowest mileage Gen 1 owner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow you guys are missing out. I have put 22k a year on mine since I bought my 13 and rolled 140k last week. Drive her!
We have been in the Rockies, in the snow, at the dunes, in the ditch (lol) across six states even the swamps of Louisiana. I have so much fun winching people out, that follow me down a trail.

RaptorOO7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 White SCAB - Ultra clean 'Garage Queen' with 8100miles as of this post, loaded with the Blue accent interior, hood decal and factory ford bed liner. The dealer ordered two for himself and sold me this one, 4 miles on it at purchase after test drive. I work from home full time so don't drive much, also have a 2015 BMW X5M with 10,500 miles on it.

True Blue

Reaction score
Wow you guys are missing out. I have put 22k a year on mine since I bought my 13 and rolled 140k last week. Drive her!
We have been in the Rockies, in the snow, at the dunes, in the ditch (lol) across six states even the swamps of Louisiana. I have so much fun winching people out, that follow me down a trail.

I agree they are missing out on driving a great truck. My 2010 SCAB has 98,000+ and is the so much fun to drive and take offroad.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
13 screw with 37,500
But it’s going away next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk