Lowered Raptor FTW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't see the point of trying to make a vehicle look exactly like a Raptor, but give it practically no off road capabilities. The second vehicle makes a lot more sense to me. Sure take visual elements from a Raptor you like, but use elements that make sense for a low riding street vehicles.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see the point of trying to make a vehicle look exactly like a Raptor, but give it practically no off road capabilities. The second vehicle makes a lot more sense to me. Sure take visual elements from a Raptor you like, but use elements that make sense for a low riding street vehicles.
That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen! Should take his Raptor and his Man Card away from him! :chair:
Reminds me of **** on a bull
Go buy an El Camino
Hater's will be hater's. You just can't appreciate someone else's version of the same truck you have. How dare them lower the truck !!!! When most of us use them as road queens anyways but nobody wants to admit it.

Asinine

Reaction score
I always appreciate when someone tries something different, whether or not it came out great.

My only change would be to add air dam to the front end, and maybe slightly fatter tires, otherwise I think it turned out nice. I’d drive jt.