Lower Control Arm Bracing Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kit is ready for sale. It will include front u shaped weld in bracket that gets welding in after trimming the pocket, 2 bracing plates for rear pocket that get welded into place and the main support brace which is the last peice that gets welded in. The parts are made from 3/16 and 1/4 steel. Shown in the pics is our truck that doesnt run a swaybar. The brackets can either be trimmed short of the sway bar or notched around the bar.

A few notes:

1) longer rear bolts are required
2) You can slot the holes if you want to allow for alignment adjustment but cams will so longer work
3) Idealy this kit is used to lock the lowers in place and use adjustable ucas to align and adjust. I lock them all the way to the outside for slightly more track width.
4) some modification and grinding will be required since all trucks are different

Price for kit is $199. Pm me or call the shop to order. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1268.jpg
    IMG_1268.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1264.jpg
    IMG_1264.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1265.jpg
    IMG_1265.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1263.jpg
    IMG_1263.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1261.jpg
    IMG_1261.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1068.jpg
    IMG_1068.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 119
OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Joe. The holes can be slotted just like the factory ones and the pin hole drilled to except the cam plates. If you want ship them to me and I will get them all ready for you no cost. Ship them flat rate usps

LONGISLANDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want a set of these bad! After HAVOC I noticed my passenger front mount is smashed.
these can be slotted and pinned to use alignment cams?

I will be running RPG Upper arms eventually and they are non adjustable so having factory lower arm adjustment is needed.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good idea, have smashed mine quite a few times. Last year at Havoc got them pretty good.