Lower Bumper Lighting Solutions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Our New Gen 3 Precision fit lower grille mounts just came in! So those will start shipping out now...

So pre-orders are shipping???

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Not sure where you ordered from, but we've always had the 10" Lower Grill Kits in stock for the past here that work on Gen2/Gen3 Raptors...

Thanks! I was in no rush and found John's videos from SPV very helpful and there was also a hefty pre-order discount.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! I was in no rush and found John's videos from SPV very helpful and there was also a hefty pre-order discount.

Ahh gotcha, yeah we offer some discounts on here but we don't go nuts. Gotta pay the bills afterall :)

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Yep. They sure are!

John
Well that was a bummer. Left work early because my package arrived today and I noticed the box was small and opened it and it was just the brackets. I wish I would’ve known only part of shipment shipped? When can I expect the light you would think I would’ve got that first lol.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well that was a bummer. Left work early because my package arrived today and I noticed the box was small and opened it and it was just the brackets. I wish I would’ve known only part of shipment shipped? When can I expect the light you would think I would’ve got that first lol.
Its on the way in a separate box.