GEN 2 Low Oil Pressure Warning from Ford Pass.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Raptor with 34,000 miles.

Recently I received multiple Low Oil Pressure Warnings from Ford Pass.

The vehicle itself indicated no problem and I checked the Oil level which was fine.

To be safe I took the vehicle to the Dealership and had it checked out. They found no issues, but did do a Service Ticket to show I had it checked out.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This happened to me recently on my 2018. Dealer told me this has been observed if drivers hop in, start up the truck and engage transmission quickly. In other words let it warm up a few seconds before shifting into gear. Get the oil pressure up before shifting.
So I rarely just hop in and go, but maybe did it the one time I got the alert. Hasn’t done it since, so I think it’s probable.

teamster

Reaction score
I have been getting this same issue. 2017, using auto start/stop. When the auto stop kicks in, I often receive a FordPass alert for "low oil pressure" with no corresponding in-vehicle warning.

This just started today but has gone off about half a dozen times already. Any updates on the issue?

OP
OP
Thomas H Walker
Reaction score
Mine hasn’t replicated the issue.

My Dealer said especially if it’s still under Extended Warranty to bring it in and have them check it out so issue and you checking on it is documented.