Low Oil Pressure and Wrench Light Problems!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

'Smith

Reaction score
My #27 looked like the others that had burnt and replacing it is all I did. Keep checking it and all's well. Many miles and many months since then. wallyworld 86 cent fuse.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My #27 looked like the others that had burnt and replacing it is all I did. Keep checking it and all's well. Many miles and many months since then. wallyworld 86 cent fuse.

I would do the kit. If not, next time it jacks up, it could be when you are trying to make a quick turn in front of oncoming traffic leaving you stalled:specialed:.

Verruckt

Reaction score
I've suggested this in the other threads - but you guys should submit an NHTSA safety complaint online about this. Having a vehicle simply shut off while driving is a HUGE safety issue.

Ford is playing it loose by making this a TSB and not a recall, and playing games with their wording of the TSB to avoid the scrutiny of the NHTSA.

Example:
"Some 2009-2014 F-150 vehicles may exhibit a crank no-start, stalling and/or a malfunction indictor lamp (MIL) illuminated..."

Nothing about "vehicle completely shutting off while driving".

Last edited: