Low miles 2013 Roush Raptor, Terrain color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
roscopeeco78

roscopeeco78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was this truck for sale in TX recently?
The same driveway picture and description was used in an Austin area AD.

It was actually purchased in Florida. I fly down there and drove it to Memphis. I haven't put any real updates to the post because I have been really busy. I am currently on a road trip to Michigan. I was a previous owner of a Gen 2 raptor and decided to buy a used Gen 1. Obviously the rides are different. I did not drive a Gen 1, including this truck, before buying it. Now that I have gotten used to the Gen 1, I am on the fence about selling it. My main thesis is that I highly doubt Ford will ever offer a Gen 2 raptor in a 6.2 V8 and think that this truck will hold its value more so than a Gen 2. I will either keep this truck forever or sell it. Your input about this supercharged Roush edition might help me.

I think it comes down to preference. There is no doubt I feel a little more manly in the Gen 1, but the Gen 2 was a smoother ride. I put 48k miles on my Gen 2 in 2 years and decided that I would sell it before the market became flooded with Gen 2s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.