Low mileage gen 1 for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not mine but I saw Porter Ford in Newark, DE has a 2014 ruby Red screw with around 23,000 miles for sale. I had trouble getting information with the link on my phone. It was advertised through a Facebook marketplace link. If I can get more info I'll post. Just putting it out there in case someone is looking. I have no affiliation with the truck or dealership.

Edit. Found a link. $60k...

https://www.porterford.com/used/Ford/2014-Ford-F-150-dfc9887d0a0e0ae870d7fa345775a2a7.htm

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a real Roush either, a Roush "Tribute" at a Roush price tag. That one is gonna sit awhile until some sucker comes along. LOL

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd have to see if there is a door sticker that was supposed to be there if the truck came from Roush. I know people can buy the kit or did thru a dealer. I think the headrest covers are hard to duplicate...those seem pretty spot on except the one logo or whatever it is.