Louisiana Dealers (Baton Rouge) have 6.2 on the lots!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did a search and called around yesterday. 3 Dealers in Baton Rouge Area have 6.2 trucks sitting on their lots. Black and white are the only two colors though. Most of them are fully loaded but 1 or 2 have just the Luxury and Graphics Packages.... Just a little FYI for anyone in LA looking to have on sooner than if they ordered it!!!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That could be your truck Dino!

From what I hear, most dealers will have at least one 6.2 on the lots soon. They need them to keep the interest in the vehicle going while Ford is getting the buyers' Raptors to them.

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did a search and called around yesterday. 3 Dealers in Baton Rouge Area have 6.2 trucks sitting on their lots. Black and white are the only two colors though. Most of them are fully loaded but 1 or 2 have just the Luxury and Graphics Packages.... Just a little FYI for anyone in LA looking to have on sooner than if they ordered it!!!

Hmmmm, that's good news! I wonder if my 6.2 will be showing up tomorrow, I think I'll be doing a drive by my dealer early in the am tomorrow like around 4 am just to see if the truck shows up early before the dealership opens. heheheh, hell I think I'll just drive by there right now!:)

Dang it! It's not there yet, I even peaked in the shop window to see if maybe it came in saturday and my dealer had put it in there with plans of calling me tomorrow to suprise me of it's arrival, I'm definetly going back up there early am tomorrow to stakeout the dealership to see if the vehicle hauler shows up with my 6.2. before the dealership opens up.

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Believe you me if I wanted a black truck I would be all over it.......... I'm so sick of waiting. I wrote a letter to Ford, Called CS and told them I was very unhappy about the current situation with my vehicle. If its not here by the beginning of June I will most likely cancel my order and get a black one off the dealers lot....

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealer I bought my Raptor and GT500 from has a Black 6.2 inbound with all options except TBC.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
no 6.2 yet, my dealer said it would be this week though.

I've got faith for ya, mine came in along with one for deler stock here, plus there's all these other places that are getting theirs. I really think it's "any time now" for you.

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer had ordered her a 2010 Tarus it arrived today at her dealership, her ETA delivery date was listed as 4/8/10, my Raptor's delivery ETA delivery date is listed as 4/9/10...so I "MIGHT" be getting it tomorrow, at least I hope so!
Her Tarus and my Raptor were both railed to Jackson, MS...so there's a good chance tomorrow could be the day for me. Crossing my fingers!