Loud squealing sound from speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cswht

Reaction score
Today when I turned on my radio while I was driving, a loud squealing sound at maximum volume started coming from all of my speakers. My raptor is a 2022 gen 3 801a with only 2303 miles. the sound would stop when the power turned off, but would start again when I turned the power back on. I turned the power on and off 4 or 5 times. The only way I could get it to stop was to discount the battery. Of course now it will not do this again. Any ideas on what can cause this?

I found this thread with similar problem and posted there Speakers Popping/Static (LOUD) and Horn Honking?

Last edited:
OP
OP
cswht

cswht

Reaction score
This is a video my wife took while theirs was happening. The video really does show how loud it was or how high pitched the sound was very well. Video was too large to post

Wallybosch

Reaction score
I just had the same thing happen to me I also have a 2022 Gen 3 with 2500 miles on it. I just google searched this and looks to be a big problem on f150 with the BO system? Did you ever have ford look or fix the issue? I have my on video also but doesn’t capture the high pitch sounds coming out of the speaker.
Today when I turned on my radio while I was driving, a loud squealing sound at maximum volume started coming from all of my speakers. My raptor is a 2022 gen 3 801a with only 2303 miles. the sound would stop when the power turned off, but would start again when I turned the power back on. I turned the power on and off 4 or 5 times. The only way I could get it to stop was to discount the battery. Of course now it will not do this again. Any ideas on what can cause this?

I found this thread with similar problem and posted there Speakers Popping/Static (LOUD) and Horn Honking?

This is a video my wife took while theirs was happening. The video really does show how loud it was or how high pitched the sound was very well. Video was too large to post